A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debabrata Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debabrata Dutta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debabrata Dutta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Dutta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debabrata Dutta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debabrata Dutta practice?
- Dr. Debabrata Dutta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Debabrata Dutta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Eastchester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Eastchester Internists and Eastchester Cardiologists.