A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debabrata Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debabrata Dutta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutta
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dutta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debabrata Dutta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Dacca Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dutta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debabrata Dutta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debabrata Dutta practice?
- Dr. Debabrata Dutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Debabrata Dutta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Eastchester, NY.
See Eastchester Internists and Eastchester Cardiologists.