A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debanjana Chakrabarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debanjana Chakrabarti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarti graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chakrabarti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debanjana Chakrabarti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debanjana Chakrabarti practice?
- Dr. Debanjana Chakrabarti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debanjana Chakrabarti practices Family Medicine near Manheim, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Manheim Primary Care Doctors.