The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debashish Bose
Dr. Debashish Bose, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Bose is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Orlando Health, Inc. Dr. Bose has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Debashish Bose has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Debashish Bose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Rafael Toro-Serra
Head and Neck Surgery, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jeffrey Feiner
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Clinical Pathology
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rajesh Nair
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi32