A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debashish Bose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debashish Bose, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debashish Bose, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Pancreatectomy Pancreas Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Bose graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debashish Bose MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Debashish Bose practice?
- Dr. Debashish Bose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debashish Bose practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Oncologists.