A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debashish Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debashish Misra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debashish Misra, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from University College of Medical Science, New Delhi.
Dr. Misra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Gerber Memorial Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debashish Misra MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Debashish Misra practice?
- Dr. Debashish Misra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debashish Misra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Hematologists, and Cambridge Oncologists.