Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debasis Dasgupta
Dr. Debasis Dasgupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dasgupta is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and North Central Medical Center. Dr. Dasgupta has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Debasis Dasgupta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Debasis Dasgupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Madhu Kollipara
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Alexander Mantas
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Beth Yu
Dallas, TX 0 mi16