A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debasish Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debasish Dasgupta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debasish Dasgupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Dasgupta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debasish Dasgupta MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debasish Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Debasish Dasgupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debasish Dasgupta practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Indianapolis Internists.