A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debasish Mridha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debasish Mridha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debasish Mridha, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mridha graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mridha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mridha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debasish Mridha practice?
Dr. Debasish Mridha practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neuroradiology, and Pain Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists, Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Sleep Medicine Doctors, Saginaw Radiologists, and Saginaw Pain Management Doctors.