A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debasish Mridha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debasish Mridha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debasish Mridha, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mridha graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mridha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debasish Mridha MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Debasish Mridha practice?
- Dr. Debasish Mridha has 1 office location.
Dr. Debasish Mridha practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.