A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Ann Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Ann Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Ann Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance