A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Bridges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Bridges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bridges has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bridges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans