A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Bridges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Bridges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bridges has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie A Bridges MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debbie A. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Debbie Bridges has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debbie Bridges practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Infectious Disease Doctors.