Overall Review

4.7

October 25th, 2013
not retired
Very caring, available,approachable.

July 2nd, 2012
The Best Doctor
I have seen Dr. Fibel for well over 15 years. She listens. She researches. If she can't find the answer, she knows someone who can. The ability to get an appointment with her on short notice is critical in my care and I have never been disappointed with Dr. Fibel or her associates who are covering for her should she be out on a much deserved break. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who wants an honest, upfront, caring person who takes her profession as a healer as her main priority. She doesn't seem to be run by the insurance companies in her treatment plans. A++++++ to the best doctor a patient will ever need. Dr. Fiber is a 10, not a 5.

June 29th, 2012
Best Doctor in the state by far!!

February 8th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr Fibel for 11 years. She is friendly, and takes the time to really know her patients. I feel as though she knows all of my history without having to flip through my chart. She takes whatever amount of time is necessary to get to accurately diagnose your problem. Because she is willing to spend that extra time, she does often run late and if you have an appointment later in the morning or late afternoon you will probably have to wait to see her and your appointment will probably not begin exactly at the time it was scheduled to start. Because I know I will get the same detailed, personal care from her when she is ready for me I am willing to deal with the wait time.

October 16th, 2011
Take a novel to read while you wait!
Actually waited 2 hours and finally walked out. And I had a appointment. Last time I will be there!

September 23rd, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Debbie Fibel is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. She takes time to actually listen to you and has even spent up to 30 minutes listening to my questions and concerns - which is unheard of in today's seemingly money hungry medical profession. She offers constructive advice and she is very knowledgeable about new treatments and new medications. She is doctor of the century as far as I'm concerned. I have been her patient for over 15 years and hope that my daughter has the honor of being her patient when she becomes an adult. You will not be disappointed with this one - but bring a book because of her truly individualized care you will most likely have to wait in the waiting room for a while!

February 6th, 2009
Excellent Internal Medicine MD!
Dr. Fibel is an excellent MD and person. When I have an appt. with Dr. Fibel, I spend quality time with her and she answers all my questions and never appears to be rushed or and has never treated me like she didn't have time for me. Her assitant Angel is equally as patient and helpful. I'm not one to visit a doctor often, but when I see Dr. Fibel I know that whatever ails me will be taken care of.