A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Fuentes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Fuentes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuentes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie Fuentes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debbie Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Debbie Fuentes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Debbie Fuentes practices Family Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Brockton Family Physicians.