A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Gipson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UNC Hospitals
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Gipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debbie S. Gipson practice?
Dr. Debbie Gipson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians, Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists, and Chapel Hill Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Gipson, Dr. Debbi Gipson, Dr. Debby Gipson, Dr. Debi Gipson