A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Gipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Gipson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gipson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans