A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Glass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Glass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie S Glass MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debbie S. Glass practice?
- Dr. Debbie Glass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debbie Glass practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.