Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debbie Hallak
Dr. Debbie Hallak, DO, FAAP, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, MI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hallak is affiliated with McLaren - Greater Lansing, Eaton Rapids Medical Center and Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debbie Hallak has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Debbie Hallak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, MI.
Dr. Mohan Madala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Charlotte, MI 0.03 mi16
Dr. Dorothy Mondejar
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Charlotte, MI 1.04 mi42
Dr. Rajit Pahwa
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Charlotte, MI 1.04 mi27