A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans