A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie Lee Miller MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Debbie L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Debbie Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Debbie Miller practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.