A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Lupeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Lupeika is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupeika
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lupeika Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupeika graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lupeika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynn Lupeika MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Lupeika practice?
- Dr. Debra Lupeika has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Lupeika practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.