A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Lupeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Lupeika is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupeika
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lupeika Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupeika graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lupeika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynn Lupeika MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Lupeika practice?
- Dr. Debra Lupeika has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Lupeika practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.