A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie OCain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie OCain, Internist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. OCain graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. OCain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie T OCain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debbie T. OCain practice?
- Dr. Debbie OCain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debbie OCain practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.