A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Reese, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Midland County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debbie P. Reese practice?
Dr. Debbie Reese practices Pediatrics near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pediatricians.