A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Song, Neurological Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Song has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie K Song MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debbie K. Song practice?
- Dr. Debbie Song has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debbie Song practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN.
See Saint Paul Neurological Surgeons.