A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Te:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Te is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Te, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Te graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Te has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Texas County
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie C Te MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Debbie C. Te practice?
- Dr. Debbie Te has 1 office location.
Dr. Debbie Te practices Pediatrics near Guymon, OK.
See Guymon Pediatricians.