A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Toder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Toder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Toder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Toder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- HARPER UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL & HUTZEL WOMEN'S HOSPIT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie Sue Toder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Debbie S. Toder practice?
- Dr. Debbie Toder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debbie Toder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.