Dr. Debbie Walcott MD Patient Reviews

2.0

September 23rd, 2013
No follow up
I saw this doctor on a Friday at 2 pm and she said I probably had a virus and probably would feel ill for a while. She ordered blood tests-- none specific just basic CBC, then no one from her office would give me any results. I called 3 times before giving up. I wouldn't expect this from a veterinarian, let alone a doctor.

March 19th, 2012
Repeated Bad Care
Im saddened to say that at this day in age in our country this still happens. She is a very rude Dr, Unprofessional. This observation was not from just one visit this is based on repeated visits. Dr.Walcott was my fathers Dr for a few months when he asked I come with him, due to the fact that he didn't understand some of what she was asking him. English is my fathers second language and he was never offered a translator. At the appointment upon meeting her I was astonished at her demeanor. She was rude at one point almost raising her voice at him and slamming the door at a request for some time off work after my father was hospitalized. Her staff shares this attitude unfortunately. An awful experience truly she is not worthy of her M.D. status.