A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Weaver, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Weaver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie Lakin Weaver MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Debbie L. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Debbie Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Debbie Weaver practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.