A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debbie Wright-Thomasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debbie Wright-Thomasson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright-Thomasson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wright-Thomasson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debbie Wright-Thomasson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright-Thomasson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wright-Thomasson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sandhills Regional M.C.
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debbie R Wright-Thomasson MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debbie R. Wright-Thomasson practice?
- Dr. Debbie Wright-Thomasson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debbie Wright-Thomasson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raeford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Hamlet, NC.
See Raeford Internists and Raeford Cardiologists.