A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debby Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debby Chao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debby Chao MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Debby Chao practice?
- Dr. Debby Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Debby Chao practices Urology near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Urologists.