A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debby Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chao
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Chao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debby Chao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debby Chao MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Debby Chao practice?
- Dr. Debby Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Debby Chao practices Urology near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Urologists.