June 6th, 2011
I have been seeing her for about 10 years and she has kept me sane and alive.She has been able to help me be a functionable person living a productive life.She has saved my life over and over.

January 18th, 2010
my savior
I have seen her for 10 years.S and i are about the same age,with similer interests and can relate easily to each other. this makes it very easy for her to treat and zone right into what is going on with me.she can confront me in a heartbeat and straighten me out!no sugarcoating for me.she has been out of my insurance for5 years and i have been paying out of pockette because she is so good.i have VERY COMPLICATED ILLNESSES .when i started with her ,my dog past, she rebuilt my relationship with my mom then she past!i got married &lost 2 late pgs(sons),i almost died durrind each of those pgs from clot/infections,thenHIGH RISK STRESS, MIRACLE PG SADIE,husband got mean still is, now dad with cancer, and me dissabilties, but glad to say dr linde helps me get through all this! im not drinking,dead,in jail or hospital,or done anyother destuctive behavior from the past or anything new!she is always there for me!