A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debi Siljander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debi Siljander is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debi Siljander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siljander graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Siljander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siljander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debi H. Siljander practice?
Dr. Debi Siljander practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Monterey, CA.
See East Lansing Family Physicians.