A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debi Siljander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debi Siljander is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debi Siljander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siljander graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Siljander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debi Helena Siljander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debi H. Siljander practice?
- Dr. Debi Siljander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debi Siljander practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA and Sterling Heights, MI.
See East Lansing Primary Care Doctors.