A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Reeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Reeh, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeh graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Reeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debora C. Reeh practice?
Dr. Debora Reeh practices Family Medicine near Merchantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Merchantville Family Physicians.