A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Reeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Reeh, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeh graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Reeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora Cummings Reeh DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debora C. Reeh practice?
- Dr. Debora Reeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Debora Reeh practices Family Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Primary Care Doctors.