A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Ma, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debora Ma, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debora I. Ma practice?
Dr. Debora Ma practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.