A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Ma, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debora Ma, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora I-Ping Ma MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Debora I. Ma practice?
- Dr. Debora Ma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debora Ma practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.