Dr. Debora Ma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debora Ma?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Debora Ma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Great Experience

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and also wanted a breast reduction. Dr. Ma was very informative and walked me through the process. She personally cared about my experience and followed up with me consistently. I would highly recommend her, she is a caring physician who knows what she is doing.

November 10th, 2016

After 12 years one of my saline implants ruptured. My friend referred me to her plastic surgeon, and he did a horrible job. I was left with deformed nipples, and implants that were way too big for me. I decided it was something I had to live with. As time went by the scar tissue got worse and they became very hard. My breasted were uneven. I couldn’t wear regular tops because it was very noticeable. I was humiliated when I went for my mammograms. During a regular check up with my primary doctor she referred me to Dr. Ma. This was a difficult issue to discuss, I felt embarrassed. Dr Ma is “down to earth”, and this put me at ease immediately. She recognized all this, and took time to talk with me. She told me she could fix them, first I was skeptical. She included me in the solution, listened to me, and gave me options. Post surgery.... My breasts look natural, soft, and fit my body size. The surgical center was superior! Dr Ma is so encouraging & professional. Dr Ma changed my life, she is amazing!

October 6th, 2016

Breast reduction

I'm so glad I chose Dr Ma to do my breast reduction. I got it done at 22 years old and so glad I did it while I'm still young. My bra size was a 42 H. I couldn't take the back pain anymore and my self confidence was low. It changed my life. I can now buy a bra at Walmart if I think it's cute. I never was able to buy certain things because my chest area was always so big. But now I can and my back is 1000x better.

August 12th, 2016

disrespectfull and unqualied medical person

I had breast reduction on one breast only and am now scarred for life. She is very dismissive and rude when you complain, and she just walks away. Do not go to this person, I would not even classify her as a surgeon.

May 2nd, 2016

Two years ago I had a double mastectomy stage three breast cancer. The Surgeon that was treating me said I was not a good candidate for fat grafting and he was out of ideas to help me after 3 surgeries. I decided to get a second opinion and found Dr. Ma. I have to tell you I look amazing now I can hold my head up high and put behind the last two years. I highly recommend Dr. Ma if you are needing reconstruction from a mastectomy. I only wish I would have found her sooner.

March 16th, 2016

In 2015 I found out I was BRAC2 positive. I was given several options one of which was to undergo a bi-lateral mastectomy with breast reconstruction. My mastectomy surgeon recommended seeing Dr. Ma, which was the best decision I could have ever made. My results are amazing. Dr. Ma was able to save my nipples and my breast look just like they did before, just perkier :).There are no words to describe my gratitude. Thank you for saving my life.

March 14th, 2016

Great Experience.

Dr. Ma is a terrific doctor. She immediately puts your at ease, is fun to talk to, has a great sense of humor, and knows her stuff. I was very worried over a simple procedure, but she instantly made me comfortable by talking me through the process.

February 19th, 2016

Dr. Ma is a highly skilled surgeon. She is personable, honest, and helpful, and can I say, fun to work with? She has helped me with two procedures and should I ever want more work done, I plan to return to her. Her results are fantastic, and I have always thought my decision to have her help me was the right one. It also not easy to find a female surgeon, and it's my opinion that she brings something important to the table because of that.

December 19th, 2014

Outstanding Surgeon

I had a breast reduction procedure done by Dr. Ma and she is outstanding! Her ability to step by step discuss the pros and cons is awe-inspiring. Her beautiful smiles and perfect ways of building professional relations with patients is one of a kind. Today, I present to meetings and gatherings looking more attractive and confident--I owe all of these to Dr. Ma. I thank you so much. You are amazing!

August 13th, 2014

Excellent doctor and wonderful person!

I just had my 2nd breast reconstruction by Dr. Ma. I had a bilateral mastectomy in 2007, unfortunately it was done by the "good old boy" plastic surgeon network in Boulder. In 2008 I went to Dr. Ma to have her redo the incredibly bad job I had by supposed highly rated docs in Boulder. She spent time with me, treated me like a woman with a brain, and we explored my options and preferences. After 6 years of great results, my body encapsulated the implants (no fault of hers, just a normal body response and more prevalent in some than others) and I went back to her to redo. Now that fat transfer is an option, she did lipo from my abdomen and gave me natural feeling breasts that are warm and feel alive again, not stuffed. The discomfort was minimal and in 5 or 6 days, I feel like my self again. She is warm and caring and highly skilled. She listens, laughs with you and has a positive, caring demeanor. What a breath of fresh air from the "god-like" attitude of so many doctors. She also sends her patients a flower bouquet a few days after surgery. Only a woman would think to do that. I have recommended others to her and they love her too!

July 4th, 2014

Please do not consider this Dr. she lacks skill, and deformed me for life.

Doctor's Response

This review was written by the same patient who wrote the March 14, 2014 review.

May 20th, 2014

elated breast recon patient

Dr D. Ma is an excellent surgeon! I have had significant scar tissue and capsular contracture from previous breast reconstruction surgeries. While I am cognizant this condition may be unpredictable for some women, I was never successful in alleviating discomfort, nor alleviating the hardening of my breast, until Dr Ma performed my surgery. My surgery with Dr. Ma has been the best outcome thus far! Dr Ma was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring. My history has taught me a "nice" dr does not equal competency. Fortunately for me, Dr Ma's personality matched her capabilities. My experience from office visits, pre surgery, actual surgery, and follow ups have been a positive expereince. She is extremely caring, she listened intently, she explained what procedure needed to be done, and what my realistic outcome would be...lastly, something never discussed with my previous surgeries. My most memorble moment? Easy! The morning of surgery, Dr Ma sharing she had been visualizing how she would perform my surgery the night before and the morning of..Thus, I am forever grateful and highly recommend Dr Debora Ma!