A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora McClary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora McClary, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debora McClary, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McClary graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McClary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora McClary MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debora McClary practice?
- Dr. Debora McClary has 5 office locations.
Dr. Debora McClary practices Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.