Patient show details Patient
by Annie H on Jan 8th, 2015

I am so comfortable having Dr. McClary as my doctor. Her bedside manner is beyond anything i have experienced. She makes sure you totally understand all aspects of the procedure or surgery. She is so kind and spends as much time with you as you need her to. Dr. McClary maintains a high level of ethical behavior. Dr. McClary exceeds my expectations. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. Her Medical Assistant goes above and beyond her call of duty also. I would give Dr. McClary and her staff my highest recommendation.

Top Notch Service show details Top Notch Service
by Gaye Lantz on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Mcclary and her staff provide top notch care. I was diagnosed with a potential cancerous mass on my pancreas and Dr. Mcclary was compassionate, informative and direct with me and my family as to what the surgery would entail. During my hospital stay, all my needs were met and Dr. Mcclary and her staff made sure my recovery was progressing as the appropriate rate. I couldn't have been more pleased with the professional care I received from this fine surgeon. She is incredibly likeable without compromising her professional manner. I would gladly return to her office if I ever needed surgical care again.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Mar 22nd, 2013

I read reviews before going to dr. mcClarry but she went above and beyond my expectations. She spent a lot of time talking and explaining what was going on with me. She made me feel comfortable and not rushed. I would highly recommend her.

NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS WONDERFUL DOCTOR show details NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Aug 2nd, 2012

This doctor saved my life when I was on my death bed and stayed beside every step of the way. There are no words to describe this successful woman that chose her career of saving lives. If I had to describe her she would be " THE TREE OF LIFE". Thank you Dr. McCleary, you will never be forgotten...

surgery show details surgery
May 4th, 2012

I have neverr been so comfortable having major surgery. Her bedside manner is beyond anything i had yet experienced. She makes sure you totally understand all aspects of the surgery and is quick to suggest you get 2nd opinions if you have and misgivings about the information. If I had to have any more surgery regarding her specialty I wouldn't hesitate to have her do it.

Loved her...... show details Loved her......
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. McClary explained, in detail, what was going on with me and made me feel extremely comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Sep 7th, 2011

I spent some time in the waiting room but when I saw the doctor she was extremely caring and diagnosed my problem within minutes. I feel like a new person after my surgery and I would recommend her to anyone!

Jun 26th, 2011

Very thoughtful and patient. Besides being a good doctor she is a nice person and she talks to you like a friend rather than a doctor.

forgets you waited five months endured pain when she promised 2 to 3 months then gets atitude show details forgets you waited five months endured pain when she promised 2 to 3 months then gets atitude
Feb 28th, 2011

staff never gets back promises the world you have to follow up doctor changes diagnosis everytime you see her walk out of office with not knowing which end is up