Dr. Debora Mcclary MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

January 9th, 2017
She was the most caring doctor that I have ever been to

February 23rd, 2016
Outstanding, Compassionate Doctor
I have had some wonderful doctors over the years but I have to say that Dr. McClary is by far the best. She is compassionate, friendly, explains everything where you feel comfortable and doesn't rush when you have questions. She genuinely seems to care that you feel at ease. I would highly recommend her if you need to have any colon or other area surgeries. She was actually recommended to me by a close friend who had needed surgery and just raved about her. I'm very grateful to have had such a special doctor help me along my surgical journey.

August 25th, 2015
I made an appointment for my 91 year old mother with Dr. McClary. 30 mins before the appt time, as I was backing out of the garage to drive to the appt, I received a call from the office that they didn't take her insurance. When I called a month prior to make the appt, I gave them her insurance info, which was apparently accepted at that time. I have to presume that Dr. McClary's office doesn't respect the time of potential patients or their families. I had to take time off from work to take my mother to this appt. Why couldn't they have called me the day prior and let me know they didn't accept her insurance. Very frustrating, I won't be recommending this office to anyone.

January 8th, 2015
Patient
I am so comfortable having Dr. McClary as my doctor. Her bedside manner is beyond anything i have experienced. She makes sure you totally understand all aspects of the procedure or surgery. She is so kind and spends as much time with you as you need her to. Dr. McClary maintains a high level of ethical behavior. Dr. McClary exceeds my expectations. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. Her Medical Assistant goes above and beyond her call of duty also. I would give Dr. McClary and her staff my highest recommendation.

February 11th, 2014
Top Notch Service
Dr. Mcclary and her staff provide top notch care. I was diagnosed with a potential cancerous mass on my pancreas and Dr. Mcclary was compassionate, informative and direct with me and my family as to what the surgery would entail. During my hospital stay, all my needs were met and Dr. Mcclary and her staff made sure my recovery was progressing as the appropriate rate. I couldn't have been more pleased with the professional care I received from this fine surgeon. She is incredibly likeable without compromising her professional manner. I would gladly return to her office if I ever needed surgical care again.

March 22nd, 2013
Amazing doctor
I read reviews before going to dr. mcClarry but she went above and beyond my expectations. She spent a lot of time talking and explaining what was going on with me. She made me feel comfortable and not rushed. I would highly recommend her.

August 2nd, 2012
NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS WONDERFUL DOCTOR
This doctor saved my life when I was on my death bed and stayed beside every step of the way. There are no words to describe this successful woman that chose her career of saving lives. If I had to describe her she would be " THE TREE OF LIFE". Thank you Dr. McCleary, you will never be forgotten...

May 4th, 2012
surgery
I have neverr been so comfortable having major surgery. Her bedside manner is beyond anything i had yet experienced. She makes sure you totally understand all aspects of the surgery and is quick to suggest you get 2nd opinions if you have and misgivings about the information. If I had to have any more surgery regarding her specialty I wouldn't hesitate to have her do it.

January 21st, 2012
Loved her......
Dr. McClary explained, in detail, what was going on with me and made me feel extremely comfortable. I highly recommend her.

September 7th, 2011
I spent some time in the waiting room but when I saw the doctor she was extremely caring and diagnosed my problem within minutes. I feel like a new person after my surgery and I would recommend her to anyone!

June 26th, 2011
Very thoughtful and patient. Besides being a good doctor she is a nice person and she talks to you like a friend rather than a doctor.

February 28th, 2011
forgets you waited five months endured pain when she promised 2 to 3 months then gets atitude
staff never gets back promises the world you have to follow up doctor changes diagnosis everytime you see her walk out of office with not knowing which end is up