A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Ortega-Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Ortega-Carr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega-Carr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega-Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debora Ortega-Carr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega-Carr graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortega-Carr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora Ann Ortega-Carr MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Debora A. Ortega-Carr practice?
- Dr. Debora Ortega-Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debora Ortega-Carr practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.