A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Rausch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Rausch is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rausch
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Rausch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rausch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora Anne Rausch MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debora A. Rausch practice?
- Dr. Debora Rausch has 1 office location.
Dr. Debora Rausch practices Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.