A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Rausch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Rausch is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rausch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora Anne Rausch MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debora A. Rausch practice?
- Dr. Debora Rausch has 1 office location.
Dr. Debora Rausch practices Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.