A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Sedaghat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debora Sedaghat, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Dr. Sedaghat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debora Sanam Sedaghat DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debora S. Sedaghat practice?
- Dr. Debora Sedaghat has 1 office location.
- Dr. Debora Sedaghat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Valley, CA.