A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debora Sedaghat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Sedaghat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sedaghat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debora S. Sedaghat practice?
- Dr. Debora Sedaghat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Valley, CA.