A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Alexander is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Alexander MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Deborah Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.