A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Brown, DMD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Brown DMD and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Deborah Brown has 13 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Brown practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seaside, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.