A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Brown, DMD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Brown practice?
Dr. Deborah Brown practices Family Medicine near Marina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Marina Family Physicians.