A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Fein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Fein, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lyme Disease
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Anne Fein MD is a female Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Fein practice?
- Dr. Deborah Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Fein practices Nephrology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Nephrologists.