A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Dialysis, Electrocardiography, Epstein Barr Virus, Hypertension, Kidney biopsy, Kidney stones, Lupus, Lyme Disease, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Kidney Disease.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance