A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ford is Excellent. Dr. Ford has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Ford practice?
Dr. Deborah Ford practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Ford, Dr. Debby Ford, Dr. Debbi Ford, Dr. Debra Ford