A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Ford MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Ford practice?
- Dr. Deborah Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Ford practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists.