A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Frank, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Body Weight
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Child Development
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Alice Frank MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Frank practice?
- Dr. Deborah Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Frank practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.