Dr. Deborah Alice Frank MD is female, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Frank, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Body Weight, and Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Frank practice?
Dr. Deborah Frank practices Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Frank, Dr. Debby Frank, Dr. Debbi Frank, Dr. Debra Frank