A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Perry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Perry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Perry MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Perry practice?
- Dr. Deborah Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Perry practices Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists and Omaha Hematologists.