A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Perry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Perry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Perry MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Perry practice?
- Dr. Deborah Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Perry practices Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near Elkhorn, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Elkhorn Pediatric Specialists and Elkhorn Pathologists.