A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rabinowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Rabinowitz MD is a female Pediatric Radiologist and practices in Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Rabinowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Rabinowitz practices Pediatric Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.