A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Arnetta Rich MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Rich practice?
- Dr. Deborah Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Rich practices General Practice near Bristow, VA.
See Bristow Primary Care Doctors.