A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Arnetta Rich MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Rich practice?
- Dr. Deborah Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Rich practices General Practice near Bristow, VA.
See Bristow General Practitioners.