A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Scott, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women`s Dermatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Scott MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Deborah Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Scott practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists and Chestnut Hill Internists.