A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Scott, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women`s Dermatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Scott MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Deborah Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Scott practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists and Chestnut Hill Internists.