A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Scott, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women`s Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans