A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Deborah Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Smith practices Family Medicine near Jim Thorpe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Jim Thorpe Family Physicians.