A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Deborah Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Smith practices Family Medicine near Jim Thorpe, PA.
See Jim Thorpe Family Physicians.