A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Aanonsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Aanonsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Aanonsen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aanonsen graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aanonsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Aanonsen DO and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Aanonsen practice?
- Dr. Deborah Aanonsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Aanonsen practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.