A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Aanonsen is Excellent. Dr. Aanonsen has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Aanonsen, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aanonsen graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aanonsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aanonsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Aanonsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Aanonsen practice?
Dr. Deborah Aanonsen practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Aanonsen, Dr. Debby Aanonsen, Dr. Debbi Aanonsen, Dr. Debra Aanonsen