A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Aaron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Aaron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ketchikan General Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lyn Aaron MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Deborah Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Aaron practices Surgery near Ketchikan, AK.
See Ketchikan Surgeons.