A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Abernathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Abernathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Abernathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abernathy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Abernathy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Abernathy MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Abernathy practice?
- Dr. Deborah Abernathy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Abernathy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gonzales, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Gonzales Internists, Gonzales Hematologists, and Gonzales Oncologists.