A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pedersen, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedersen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pedersen, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pedersen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean Accetta Pedersen MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Deborah Pedersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Pedersen practices Allergy & Immunology near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Allergists.