A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Pedersen, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Pedersen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pedersen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean A Pedersen MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Deborah Pedersen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Pedersen practices Allergy & Immunology near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Allergists.