A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Agnew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Agnew, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnew graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Agnew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agnew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Agnew practice?
Dr. Deborah Agnew practices Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians.