A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Agnew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Agnew, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnew graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Agnew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Gates Agnew FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Agnew practice?
- Dr. Deborah Agnew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Agnew practices Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians.